12.14.2022

Heaven and hell

When the pandemic hit full force and I had to devote all my time to our business, my spreadsheet suffered, for several reasons. Up until now we have continued to buy and sell but have not entered anything into our sheet, until recently. From January 1, we will start our date nights again, albeit with a slight difference.

The world's most perfect teenager spends pretty much all of his time in his room, playing with his buddies. Since YMD is our trial and error child, I have asked my friends if this behavior is normal. According to them, I should be worried if my 15-year-old son wasn't sitting in his room behind a computer screen playing games with his friends. I turn into my old aunt who had no understanding of youth and its behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...