12.01.2022

Sometimes I doubt that he is mine

As I have written in previous years, I love Christmas. We have a tradition that when we bring in and decorate the tree, we put all the Christmas presents under the tree at the same time. Once when I was in my early teens, I had opened every single Christmas present with my name on it. I was a pro at opening Christmas presents without it showing. A talent I still possess today.

The world's most perfect teenager is my complete opposite. We bought the first Christmas presents of the year already 2 weeks ago. I wrapped them and put them in the living room. It took Junior 2 days to discover the gifts, and once he did, he didn't care. Although I'm the one who bought and wrapped the Christmas presents, I have a hard time keeping myself from touching and feeling. How can you not want to touch and feel Christmas presents?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...