12.11.2022

Special dividends

Our fourth largest holding, Fidus Investment Corporation Common Stock (FDUS), made a special dividend on December 1st that will be paid on December 16th. We will receive an additional ¢25 per share. It will be a good addition to the monthly dividend.

We have a few more special distributions this month, including Ares Capital Corporation Common Stock (ARCC). While the amount, ¢3, is not high, it adds pressure along with the other special dividends on my spreadsheet to exceed the projected 2022 dividend amount. I really hope we surpass the total, and if we do it will be a New Year's present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...