12.05.2022

HELP

28 years of experience shows that when I get sick, neither the world's most perfect teenager nor husband is affected. On the other hand, if my husband or our son gets sick, the other falls ill shortly afterwards, while I always avoid getting sick.

This time it was different. The flu still has a hold on me even though it's been 9 days now. This morning both my hubby and our son woke up with sore throats and runny noses. Since I feel the best of the three of us, I'm Florence Nightingale now. I've had better days, but it is said that for better or for worse…

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...