12.25.2022

It's not about if I'll lose, it's about how much I'll lose by

The world's most perfect teenager received several gift cards for an indoor golf course as a Christmas present. Because all his friends have gone away during the Christmas holidays, it will be me and the husband who will have the honor of accompanying him.

He wants to practice extra this Christmas holiday because he has changed golf club for the coming season. He starts training with the new club on January 9, 2023 and I think he is a bit nervous. He and I are both competitive, but for him the glory is not enough. He wants to win something too so it will be expensive for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...