12.04.2022

My main task as a parent

Everyone knows that children are empty vessels when they are born. Unfortunately, an alarming number of parents do not seem to understand that if they do not imbue their children with ethics, morals and good values, someone else will. Values that rarely agree with one's own.

One thing I've noticed lately is that those who consider themselves to have good values and to be humble are often the exact opposite and vise versa. For example, I have 2 friends who are on opposite sides when it comes to political values. A friend on the far left is hurtful for all the people with mortgages who are now struggling with sharply increased mortgage rates and rising energy prices.

Unlike my far right friend who doesn't have a mortgage and a huge amount of money in the bank who feels strongly for all the people who are now suffering from runaway prices in all these forms. It's a struggle at times, but if I don't fill my empty vessel, someone else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...