12.29.2022

It's always a surprise

The payouts at Nordea are a bit like the Christmas presents my dad wraps. There is always a missing label from who the gift is from. You always have to ask. Today I logged into the account and got my answer. It was Armor Residential REIT Inc. (ARR), BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC), Capital Southwest Corp. (CSWC), Main Street Capital Corp. (MAIN) and NexPoint Residential Trust Inc. (NXRT).

I have no idea if it's regular or special dividends, I'm just happy for the money we get. From January 1, I know exactly what type of dividend we will receive and roughly when we will receive it. We are still $1,161 short of reaching the calculation for the full 2022 dividends. However, there are still 2 working days left, so l'm still hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...