12.01.2022

More money than expected

Having received more in dividends than in both 2020 and 2021 with 1 dividend month left in the year is better than I anticipated. The biggest reason we increased our dividends so much this year is because the most perfect husband turned 55 this summer and one of his larger old age pension insurance was paid out as a lump sum.

As usual, he is so much smarter than me. He chose to have this particular pension paid out at the age of 55, unlike me who chose 65. I can take solace in the fact that I at least chose a pension insurance where I can sell and buy holdings myself. Hopefully the value in the insurance will be much higher then. Although it's nice to get pension payments, it's also terrible to already be at that age. Now I hope to receive one or two special dividends during December.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...