12.07.2022

Silence is silver, but speech is golden (according to me)

Living in one country and making all your investments in another is not always the easiest. When you live in the same market as you trade in, as a complement to all economic numbers, you can also feel the reality.

If you pay attention and talk to people in all different positions, you immediately get a decent picture of how they see the future. You will be surprised how close you get to the end result. I talk to everyone, literally. The world's most perfect husband, who is not as socially competent as I am, finds it tiring sometimes when I start a conversation with the bus driver.

In recent days, in addition to declining share prices, the Swedish krona has also strengthened against the dollar. These two factors combined are not doing wonders for our portfolio value.The absolute worst part is that I don't have a single dollar available for an acquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...