12.12.2022

I knew that TPVG would not disappoint

The payment date is December 30, 2022. As we are residents of Europe, we will not receive the money until the beginning of 2023. The special dividend for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. Common Stock (TPVG) will be a good way to start 2023. The small bonus adds $56 to the annual dividend for 2023.

I can't wait until January 1st when my Google Sheets go live again. Seeing the charts grow in step with the dividends and hopefully grow bigger than expectations is a hard feeling to beat. While I really enjoy making money, the feeling of seeing my Google Sheet work is almost as good. I know I'm a nerd but I love spreadsheets, especially Google Sheets. Numbers are my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...