12.10.2022

Always a good way to start the day

Yesterday morning I woke up to the sound of money. It was our holdings in Nordnet that bore fruit. It was dividends from
Macerich Corp (MAC)
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT)
Pimco Dynamic Income Fund (PDI), Dynex Capital Inc (DX)
Guggenheim Strategic Opportunities Fund (GOF)
Oxford Lane Capital Corp (OXLC)
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO)
Franklin BSP Realty Trust Inc (FBRT)
IBM Common Stock (IBM)
Hormel Foods Corp (HRL)
Welltower Inc (WELL) 
Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD)
that entered the account.

Since we only have small holdings with Avanza and Nordnet, all these dividends did not give more than $390 in cash. Divided into 3 different portfolios, our joint, my own and the world's most perfect teenager. I am grateful for every single cent that companies I invested my money in pay dividends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...