12.14.2022

I got off easy

It turned out that it was one of my dental crowns that broke. I was prepared to replace the dental crown, which costs just over $1,500. Although there are more fun things to spend $1,500 on, it was mostly the thought of having to remove the remnants of the dental crown and all the return visits before the tooth would be fully restored.

I am extremely grateful that my dentist was able to fix the crown right away without a major procedure. He believes the repair will last 2-3 years and will examine it carefully at each annual exam. I will make a scheduled change when the time comes. Teeth are not covered by our welfare, each citizen must pay for himself. The cost was significantly less than I expected, I only paid $355. Even the pain was less than I expected. Yesterday was a good day, in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...