12.27.2022

Merry Christmas from PostNord

The Swedish post office, aka PostNord, is not like other postal services. They are literally dismantling themselves. In our district of Stockholm, Sweden's capital, mail is delivered on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

In addition to the substandard postal delivery, letters get lost. As I don't want to incur either late fees or late interest due to the post office, I have all our private invoices as e-invoices. Or so I thought, today we got a reminder regarding the insurance of the world's most perfect teenager. You could call it a belated Christmas present from the post office at $425 including late fee. It won't be a Christmas Sale for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...