12.10.2022

He did it on his own

The absolute best thing that happened yesterday was that the world's most perfect teenager found out his score on the math test he had earlier this month. He was very happy because he got 7, the highest is 8.

This is one of his best results when it comes to maths and since I couldn't study with him when I was sick with flu, he wants to study by himself in the future. I will give him space to study for upcoming math tests on his terms. The only thing I will continue to do is make sure he starts studying for the exams well in advance and not days before. I am indescribably proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...