12.10.2022

Never a way to end the day

I had to go to bed to the sound of money disappearing. Late last night when I ate a piece of soft candy, I bit off a piece of one of my canines. I know I grind my teeth at night and the dentist wants me to get a bite rail. Fortunately, it doesn't hurt.

After undergoing a major jaw operation 15 years ago when I was very used to treatment, I am more afraid today. So I'm incredibly grateful that it doesn't hurt, so I can wait until Monday to contact my regular dentist, who I have a lot of confidence in.

As we got into bed I told the world's most perfect husband I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Then he replies that we are getting old and old things break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...