12.30.2022

Nordea excels

On our endowment insurances with Nordea, both me, my husband and our joint received a larger amount today. As it is Nordea, you cannot see which dividends it refers to. The transaction history is not updated until the following day. My guess is that it is the dividend from, among others, Newtek Business Services Corp. Common Stock (NEWT) that has already arrived.

Since I haven't followed up on our dividends for almost 2 years, Nordea's prompt handling of dividends was a pleasant surprise. A good consequence of their quick handling is that I will meet the dividend target for 2022 with flying colors. All the adjustments in my spreadsheet are done now and as of tomorrow all the numbers are set in stone. I will eat, sleep and breathe Google Sheet for the coming month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...