12.16.2022

Almost doesn't count

The dividends have so slowly started to come .Today we received both the ordinary and special dividend on both Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) and Stellus Capital Investment Corp (SCM).

Along with the usual dividends from Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN), Owl Rock Capital Corp (ORCC) and Gladstone Investment Corp (GAIN), we received just under $309. Not huge amounts but I'm grateful for every penny. It's a long way from my estimated $5,000.

I have discovered another flaw in my spreadsheet. When I created the document, I entered the date of the dividend pay day. As we live in Europe, we suffer from a payment delay of a couple of days. In combination with the New Year, the probability is high that many dividends that I entered in December will come in January instead.

I will fine-tune the document during the last working days of the year when all dividends are executed. I will most likely miss the $5,000 goal but instead January will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...