12.16.2022

Don't shoot the messenger

After the publication of the article where Boston Consulting Group disparages remote work, I have seen several posts on various platforms where people try to bring down both BCG themselves and their evaluation.

I can understand the people whose remote work has become a new form of part-time work fighting tooth and nail to keep their newfound profits. I really hope they will find new and improved routines in their remote work so they become a financial asset for their employer again. Otherwise, there is a risk that they will not retain their employment in the future. As hard as it may sound, you have to be profitable at your workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...