12.16.2022

I hope for the best

When I know I've done something wrong, I can't help but correct it right away. I took the time to correct all the dates on upcoming payments regarding our dividends. My suspicions were confirmed, we will get $3,500 in December not $5,000.

Fortunately, there were no plans other than reinvestment for the money. It would have been a tragedy if we had planned to use December's dividends for the mortgage and current bills. This time I really hope I have entered all the data in the right place so the document is flawless. It is only when I compare the estimated dividends for December 2022 and January 2023 with the actual dividends for the same period that I know if all the data is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...