12.12.2022

I'm not sure he feels the same way.

In one of my pension insurance, I bought 35 shares of Medical Properties Trust, Inc Common Stock (MPW) today. This particular pension insurance is locked until 1 February 2025. How big the value is when it is paid out to me is difficult to predict. Especially with everything going on in the world.

My largest pension insurance won't payout until 2035. It annoys me very much that I chose such a late payment date. The world's most perfect husband was so much smarter who opted for an early payout. If we don't need the money when it will be paid out, I will reinvest it in my portfolio.

When my first insurance is paid out, the world's most perfect teenager still has 1.5 years left in upper school. Today, he is set on studying at a university abroad. How he feels in 3.5 years remains to be seen. If he leaves the country, I hope we have the financial means to follow him. I can't imagine not living in the same country as Junior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...