12.22.2022

I miss being on vacation

Other than a one week road trip this summer with our best friends, I haven't had a single day off in the last 3 years. Even though it was 5 fantastic days when we went around southern Sweden, I miss flying away and being able to walk on the beach. Or lie in the shade on a sun lounger and read a book.

I need to be forced out of work. I have had the office at home for almost 3 years and I can never feel really free. Every time I see that an email has arrived, I feel compelled to deal with it immediately. I can go back to the office both 3 and 4 times in one evening. I sincerely hope we can go on a long vacation in the summer, I miss Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...