12.30.2022

I should listen more to my spouse

The world's most perfect husband always says you can't live tomorrow. He has been "harassing" me with this since 1994 when we became a couple. In retrospect, I have to agree with him.

The last time we went away on holiday was 2019. We started the year by being away and ended 2019 the same way. In between, we also managed 2 more trips. In total, we were away for 8 weeks that year. I had never before or since (for so long), had so many weeks off in a year.

The following year, 2020, the pandemic hit and we haven't traveled since. I hope and believe that we will go on a proper trip in the summer. Even the world's most perfect teenager, who was tired of traveling, is keen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...