12.06.2022

I was wrong but right

Already at an early stage, I said that remote work could not be financially profitable for employers. All my friends and relatives who worked from home disagreed with me. Even though I myself work 50% from home, I was and am of the opinion that it cannot be profitable. I am this because of several reasons.

Among other things, my friends happily tell me how they now find time to do laundry, dishes and clean during the working day. Another discovery I made is that when you call companies that apply remote work, it takes forever before someone answers. It is as if they are waiting for someone else to answer for the longest time. And since they are not in the office, it is not visible who is not answering.

The world's most perfect husband and I have talked about this a lot throughout the pandemic that companies have to lose tons of money in lost work. 3 days ago there was an article in one of our business magazines where the consulting giant Boston Consulting Group tore remote work to shreds. They have different reasons than mine but called it a breakdown, especially in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...