12.29.2022

I wish my parents had done this for me too

In addition to a lot of presents, the world's most perfect teenager also received $250 in cash for Christmas. Even if he doesn't ask me to put over 50% into his endowment insurance, it's no big deal when I remind him. To make him part of the transaction, I always have him add up the sums and have him tell me the amount he wants me to transfer.

This year he did a logical fallacy, he added up his Christmas gift money but divided his total in the account and gave me an amount. The first impulse was to transfer that sum but alerted him to the mistake and transferred the correct amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...