12.22.2022

My expectations for Christmas are not high

Two days until Christmas Eve and we are not done with the Christmas presents. I have no idea what we should buy the world's most perfect teenager. His grandma and grandpa have already bought the one thing he really wants. Whatever we buy, it won't be as appreciated as the gift they bought. Maybe we should do the opposite and only buy things he needs but doesn't want, such as clothes.

The world's most perfect husband and I have decided not to buy each other any Christmas presents this year. It goes against all my principles but since I can't think of anything I want, apart from a Birkin bag from Hermes, I've agreed to this. I already know I will regret this decision come Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...