12.18.2022

Sometimes I wish I had the ability to just refrain from it

Everything is a competition for me, I compete with everything and everyone. Even when I know I'm going to lose, I can't help it. The world's most perfect husband thought enough was enough when we were at a red light with our Audi A6 Allroad and a Ferrari pulled up next to us.

Our Audi shut down at every stop, you started it by pressing the gas. He wasn't happy when I kept my foot on the brake while lightly pressing the gas to start the engine waiting for the green light. The Ferrari was gone before I even reacted.

It's the same now but with my Google Sheets instead of the Audi, dividends instead of speed. I know we won't reach the 2018 dividends, but I still hope that special dividends or a miscalculation on my part will lead to success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...