11.04.2022

It could have been worse

I unfortunately have to admit that my tracking of our holdings and dividends that I so carefully entered into my Google sheet completely crashed during the pandemic. When our business began to suffer due to Covid-19, I had to spend all my time on the company and its future.

The fact that the value of our portfolios fell by more than 60% did not directly help garner commitment to tracking dividends and investments. In hindsight, however, I have to commend us for continuing to invest and keep fighting despite everything. Plus we are one of the lucky ones, we didn't lose anyone to Covid. My 96 year old grandmother passed away with Covid, not off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...