11.21.2022

Snow storm

Last night we had a snow storm that rolled in over Stockholm. I started our morning routines as usual and prepared the world's most perfect teenager for school. Junior has suffered from low iron levels since birth, so he has been medicated since he was 4 years old.

The iron medicine must be taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast. I always let him fall asleep after taking the medicine before he eats breakfast. While I was preparing breakfast, I received a text message informing me that the school is closed today due to many buses, commuter trains and subways being closed. His joy at waking up to a closed school was unmistakable. His first thought was an extra holiday while I thought a study day at home. We'll see who wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...