11.13.2022

I could not help myself

There are 3 factors that made me unable to resist and also update dividends vs invested capital in the spreadsheet of the world's most perfect teenager's holdings.

Factor 1: I was brought up not to put off things I can do today until tomorrow, and that I have a high work ethic.
Factor 2: I wanted to see if I could still get the spreadsheet to work with all its connections even though I haven't updated it in two years.
Factor 3: It was so much fun working with Google sheets again. 

The world's most perfect husband served me a ham and tomato sandwich while I was working with the spreadsheet even though it is Father's Day. Below is a chart of the ratio of dividends to invested capital in Junior's own small portfolio. The value of his portfolio is roughly 10% lower than invested capital depending on his holdings in NVDA and RBLX.

Unfortunately, both holdings are stocks he chose himself as he loves playing computer games. Had those holdings developed better, I think his interest in his portfolio would have been greater.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...