11.07.2022

Here we go again

As recently as the day before yesterday, I wrote about incorrect payments. Now it was time again. This time I understand what happened. Instead of paying the fixed amount for the dividend, they have paid out the value of the share.

This should mean that their system cannot handle these payouts automatically, but must be handled manually by staff. As an experienced bank customer, I calmly wait a day or two for the money to disappear from the account without either explanation or apology. I know that the bank does not do this on purpose and that it probably costs them large sums when the errors are to be found and corrected. Someone is about to have a very bad day at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...