11.17.2022

An improvement

I've previously written about our holdings in niche banks with friendly user interfaces but woeful foreign withholding tax refunds. Now one of the banks, Nordnet, has changed its routines for the coming year. From 1 January 2023, they pay back the tax already the month after the deduction is made. To manage this, they will use a flat rate.

This means that you no longer get 100% back. I'm not going to get annoyed that I won't get the full amount back. My focus will be on the joy of getting my tax refund almost 3 years earlier than before, all depending on when I make my acquisitions. Well done Nordnet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...