11.11.2022

Aim for the stars and you'll get halfway there

When you have a mother who is 5'6 and a father who is 5'10 and at the same time you set your goal to be 6'2 yourself, I don't know if you are goal oriented or foolhardy.

The world's most perfect teenager is our only child and the sons of our best friends, one of whom is my godson, have become some kind of spare brothers to Junior. Both of these two young men are 6'4. Although I like the offspring to be ambitious and have high goals, I think he will struggle to achieve this. At the moment he is just over 15 years old, 6' and weighs 130lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...