11.20.2022

The winds of change

I had managed to collect a small amount in the form of dividends during the last week. Last Thursday I bought a small amount of TROW. As we will hopefully make many more acquisitions before the end of the year, I will not update the sheet for the holdings in the Google sheet until the end of the year. It will be a huge job.

We have de-risked all our portfolios so the pie chart will have changed significantly. It will be fun to compare against the latest, which is more than 2 years old. Some of the holdings have managed to hold on, including NRZ, which has changed its name to RITM. I might start updating the sheet earlier than I planned. It gnaws at me when I have a job lying around that should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...