11.13.2022

Father's Day

Today we celebrate Father's Day in Sweden, and I haven't bought anything for my husband on behalf of our son. I had planned to buy him something yesterday while he was at work.

One of the world's most perfect teenager's friends slept over between Friday and Saturday so I completely forgot to buy a present. I was busy taking care of the boys. My own father is quite happy if he doesn't need to be celebrated. He is 77 years old and works 6 days a week. A workaholic personified. I know my husband doesn't care if he gets a present or not, but I do. Also, this will backfire on Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...