11.28.2022

I own my mistakes

I have made a thought error in the spreadsheet where I compile our portfolio. This is an error that arose when the spreadsheet was created that I didn't discover until now, 4 years later. Instead of basing the compilation on the acquisition value of each share divided by the value of the portfolio, I have taken the number of shares divided by the number of shares in the portfolio.

The consequence is that the diagram shows entirely numbers. For example, the chart shows that OXLC would be one of our largest holdings. It is totally incorrect. I will rebuild the affected page in the spreadsheet and update our chart. Although I hate to make mistakes, it will be a bit of fun to see how the diagram will completely change shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...