11.03.2022

Math grade 9

The world's most perfect teenager needs to practice math. I think that the autumn break is an excellent opportunity. As a good mother, I planned to use the 3 tests they had already done at school. Since I had very good grades and had an easy time at school when it came to math, I thought this would be a walk in the park.

I then drew up a timetable for how we would calmly and methodically manage to go through and calculate all the tasks. We passed tests 1 and 2 without much difficulty. Then we came to test 3. When we had the last two and most difficult tasks, I hit the wall. I've googled, watched Youtube videos, done everything in my power to learn how to solve these two. I even tried to make a pact with the devil... 

In addition, our son has been a little less engaged in the maths lessons. Therefore, he is not at the top of the list of the teacher's favorite people. So asking the educator for help is completely out of the question. One of the tasks wants us to quote "Express in simplest index form, with a prime base." unquote. I can hardly remember what prime numbers are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...