11.23.2022

When life gives you lemon...

Guess I've reached THAT period in my life… Waking up at 3 a.m. and not being able to get back to sleep can be frustrating. Never before in my life have I had trouble going back to sleep if I woke up, which happened very rarely. These days it is completely impossible to fall asleep again.

So instead of lying down and twisting and turning, I get up instead. I am incredibly grateful for these mild inconveniences. Some of my closest friends suffer from hot flashes and lack of sleep as well as mild depression. The person who says age is just a number is lying! Instead of tossing and turning in bed, I sometimes choose to get up and work. The amount of more productive hours per day I get is amazing, but if I could choose, I would sleep instead.

Last night I couldn't resist finishing my spreadsheet. So incredibly nice, it is with great excitement that I await 2023. Below you will find the diagram of estimated dividends vs actuals for the coming year. In the best of worlds, I enter the dividends on a daily basis, but most likely it will be weekly.
Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...