11.13.2022

Back to normal

The value of our portfolios is more or less what it was before the pandemic and even if we lost one of our stores, we still have one to fight for. So life is almost back to the same state as before Covid-19. With an addition of high inflation and rampant energy prices. Although inflation and energy prices are causing some concern, I can see some light at the end of the tunnel.

This has led to me getting some extra energy back and starting the tremendous work of restoring my beloved Google sheets. To get a feel for how my spreadsheets work, I started with the smallest portfolio, the world's most perfect teenager's very own. It was a great feeling to fill in his holdings and watch the chart grow. I will leave certain functions such as dividends vs invested capital for the time being. One thing at a time.

Below is a chart of his holdings purchased with his savings of the 50% rule. Step 2 is not yet completed.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...