11.22.2022

Updated spreadsheet

It took me more than 20 hours but now there is only one page left in my Google Sheet to update before it is fully operational. As we have re-directed the portfolio towards less risk-taking over the past 2 years, many new stocks were to be added.

The most time consuming part is all the connections between the different pages. Now only the page where I manually fill in all dividends from all banks and portfolios needs updating. However, it is the most exciting page when it is updated. It shows in real time how our executed dividends compare to the estimated ones.

Click to enlarge



Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...