11.30.2022

I wish the best for them

While I'm not a fan of the hopefully few people who jumped off the treadmill for early retirement (FIRE) but still intended to planned to use social welfare to receive study grants, I feel for them now.

First a pandemic that decimated their dividend portfolios, then rampant energy prices and high inflation. I have read about several people who have been forced to go back to working life. The feeling and anxiety of having to go back into working life after you thought you had quit for good must be awful and not something I would even wish on my worst enemy.

Just coming back to work after 4-5 weeks off is horrible. Plus you always knew you were going back. I sincerely hope that they can soon return to the life they had before the pandemic, energy prices and inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...