11.13.2022

A different kind of generation

My mom realized several years ago that dad won't stop working so she takes care of a eleven month old baby 3 days a week. Their generation was raised to have a different work ethic than compared to today's generations.

Although the most perfect husband and I work 6 days a week, we do it on different terms than my parents. We have a goal with what we do. We will finish on time. My parents only work because they were brought up to work.

I even try to provoke them, mainly my dad, to stop working. I say to him quote "it is good that you keep working since that will give us children more to inherit" unquote. Unfortunately nothing helps. I have realized that it is best that they are allowed to do as they wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...