11.04.2022

I almost had a heart attack

I think it is important to surround myself with people who think differently from me for my personal development. I got into a discussion with a municipal politician about tax money. When the person in question seriously said that he saw no difference between tax money and money in a limited company, I could hardly believe my ears.

Despite my desperate attempts to get him to understand the difference between voluntarily buying a service/product versus being forced to buy a service, he couldn't tell the difference. I discovered that there are limits to what views I want in my life in order to evolve…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...