11.24.2022

Same same but different

It has been several weeks since I had daily payouts from my investments. I am not complaining at all, but am grateful for the dividends I receive. However, I love hearing the sweet sound of ka-ching. Even if I only get $5 in dividends.

My spreadsheet is completely up to date and it is clear that the months that I get the biggest payout are January, April, July and October. Even though we have re-directed the portfolio, it is still these months that deliver the best.

Further on, I will compile which holdings we have disposed of, some voluntarily and others have been forcibly redeemed. RITM, formerly NRZ, which was our biggest holding just under 3 years ago, still holds the top spot. The stock has even increased its share in the portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...