2.04.2023

This was not a contest I wanted to win

Since the world's most perfect teenager was chosen as the best delegate in his grade last year among some of his peers who had MUN as extracurricular studies since grade 6, while he has had Spanish, this year he had to compete among grades 10, 11 and 12.

As a mom, you don't really want your offspring to be disappointed and sad, but in this case I think it was good. Last year he was much more committed to the task and practiced a lot. This year, he thought his mere presence would be enough.

I hope he has learned a lesson from this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...