2.15.2023

I never learn

Riksbanken's recent increase in the key interest rate strengthened the SEK against the USD, only to partially fall back a little later.

When the above currencies move significantly against each other, it means that our entire holdings can go up or down by over tens of thousands of dollars in just a few minutes.

When the holding increases in a short time, any future acquisitions feel unprofitable.When the holding decreases in a short time, I can sometimes wish that I had sold off certain holdings before. The same holdings that remain in the portfolio at the next future downturn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...