9.20.2024

A free evening

The washing machine was finished before I went to bed yesterday. I got up at 4:30 a.m. (GMT+2) this morning and ironed everything in the dryer. Then I cleared everything that wasn't in its place and put it back so that the cleaning lady could clean without having to start clearing. Coming home after work when it's freshly cleaned and you can smell a faint scent of clean laundry is a magical feeling. Tonight I don't need to start either the washing machine or the dishwasher.

After me and the world's most perfect teenager go through his school work and compare it to the assignments on the school platform, I'm going to curl up on the couch with a bag of candy and just be lazy.

On Sunday is our unofficial family golf championship. Our little family will be playing against my parents, one of my sister's and her family as well as my mom's brother and his son and grandson. Our family's reputation rests on Junior's shoulders so I have to make sure he is both rested and in a good mood. An impossible task since he plays online with his friends on Saturday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...