9.21.2024

Game on!

The competitive spirit seems to run deep in my family. The group created on WhatsApp for tomorrow's event has made my phone shine brighter than Times Square tonight. This means new measures on our part.

The world's most perfect teenager HAS to be in bed in good time because the first tee time is 9:20 a.m. (GMT+2) tomorrow morning which means we have to leave home by 8 a.m. at the latest. Neither Junior nor the world's most perfect husband are particularly early risers, so it's my responsibility to make sure we leave on time.

Many of my relatives have played golf since childhood so I don't stand a chance against them, it still won't stop me from being extremely pissed off at myself when I most likely come second last in the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...