9.08.2024

In my world, it was expensive to be me this time

It's been more than 18 years since I spent as much money on myself as I have in the last three weeks. Before starting all the work that I knew would involve a lot of pain and discomfort, I bought myself a new purse. Apart from a small Prada backpack I bought in London five years ago, it's been almost exactly 15 years since I bought myself a new handbag. This particular bag I looked at several times and it took a number of months before I finally decided to buy it instead of stocks, eagerly encouraged by the world's most perfect husband.

I started with laser removal of my Xanthelasma which are yellow spots AKA cholesterol formations. Four days later I dyed my hair back to my natural brown color and exactly one week later work began on a new dental crown. A week from tomorrow my dentist will complete my dental crown and I sincerely hope it will be a very long time before I need to do any further "procedure". In total, I will have "invested" more than $8,500 in myself this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...