9.13.2024

I hear him loud and clear, but that doesn't mean I do what he says

Our family has a very good relationship with one of our neighbors who adheres to traditions in general and Christmas traditions in particular, which means that you only decorate for Christmas on the first Advent and bring in and decorate the tree on the 23rd of December.

I told the world's most perfect husband that I'm going to start decorating for Christmas a little earlier than normal this year. He gently asked quote "how early?" unquote, to which I replied quote "right after Halloween" unquote. My husband who never disagrees when it comes to our home looked me deep in the eye and replied quote "you do NOT hang the Advent stars in the windows before Advent" unquote.

My inner child wants to hang the Advent stars right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...