9.03.2024

Halfway

My dentist started work on my new dental crown yesterday. I had an appointment at 07:30 a.m. (GMT+2) in Solna city, which is just outside Stockholm city, which forced me to set the alarm for 5 a.m. (GMT+2). I have had most of the tooth removed, a terrible provisional and a sore jaw. Also, my cold escalated after being almost completely gone.

Now I have to suffer for two weeks before I go back for the second and final visit to redo the entire procedure but finish with the permanent crown. Apparently it is the fabrication of my new porcelain dental crown that is taking time.

Meanwhile, I must not eat anything hard on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...